• FREE written quotations
• FREE plumbing advisory and consulting service
• Reliable, friendly, efficient service
• Same day service
• Plumbers on time, every time
• First class workmanship at competitive rates
• Quality and Professional Services at competitive prices
• Experienced tradesmen
• Clean and tidy workspace upon finishing your job
• 24 Hour Emergency Service
• Professional approach
• Long term customer relationships based on mutual trust
Licensed, Qualified & Experienced
The Newlands Plumbing team consists of fully qualified licensed and insured Plumbers, Drainers and Gas Fitters. So you can be certain that we will do the job right, the first time. At Newlands Plumbing, our exceptional customer service is built around quality in everything we do. We deliver the highest possible standards of work.
Prompt & Reliable
We know it can be an inconvenience when things aren’t working, as they should. Our team are focused on getting your plumbing problems fixed fast. We offer a rapid response to all plumbing emergencies. We realise the importance of your time, so we promise to arrive on time.
Product Knowledge & Skills
At Newlands Plumbing, we are committed to continually improving our product knowledge and skills, we ensure our team regularly attends additional education courses. So when you choose Newlands Plumbing you can be certain that our team will give you the best advice on the latest technology, will deliver quality workmanship and great customer service. If you want further reassurance, read any of the testimonials on this website, or call Newlands Plumbing Services on 0408 609 592.
Despite our best efforts, things occasionally go wrong – although it’s a very rare occurrence. We believe you should have complete peace of mind in these circumstances, and we maintain comprehensive Public Liability Insurance that covers our liability for any property damage or personal injury arising from our work. As required by WorkSafe Victoria, we maintain Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Click here to view our Certificate of currency (PDF).
Occupational Health & Safety
Plumbing is never risk-free, so each member of our team understands the importance of workplace safety. At Newlands Plumbing, we’re committed to eliminating avoidable risks, completing every job professionally and safely. We have a legal obligation to provide a safe and healthy workplace at all times. We prepare and use written Safe Work Method Statements (SWMSs) that include formal Risk Assessments. Read more about our Health and Safety Policy (PDF).
Accreditation and Memberships
All our service technicians are licensed or registered with the Plumbing Industry Commission and have completed an apprenticeship and licences in accordance with the Victorian Plumbing Regulations. We won’t send anyone to work on your premises who isn’t qualified to do the best possible job for you, and we expect all our people to work to professional standards at all times. Our accreditations and memberships include:
- Licensed by the Victorian Building Authority (Plumbing Industry Commission)
- Accredited to Australian Standard AS3500:1 for installation, testing, certification and repair of backflow prevention devices and thermostatic mixing valves
- Certified as competent to work safely on roofs
- All staff have passed Working with Children Checks and carry WWC cards